Gibbs Gillespie (part of Leaders Romans Group) has grown from a single office in Ruislip to be one of the most successful estate agents in London, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire, with a network of 15 offices we are now looking for a new Surveyor to join us on a permanent basis based remotely.
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
The role would require you to have experience in preparing RICS Homebuyer and Building Surveys and valuations, together with a detailed knowledge of building pathology. The role would cover Berkshire / Hampshire area.
Required Skills and Experience
• RICS Qualified
• Able to undertake RICS Condition reports (Homebuyers / Building Surveys)
• Experience of preparing RICS Red Book valuations (prefereable)
Monday to Friday 8:30pm to 5:30pm
By joining Leaders Romans Group, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are
- Competitive salary
- LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
- Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
- Staff discount on property and financial services
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Eye care vouchers
- Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
- Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
- Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a Surveyor here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application.
Should you have anymore questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on 01903 890047 or email us via email@example.com.
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies