Leaders Romans Group are looking for a new Surveyor to join us on a permanent basis based at Home.
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
The role would require you to have experience in preparing RICS Homebuyer and Building Surveys, together with a detailed knowledge of building pathology. The opportunity would also involve undertaking schedules of condition and dilapidation for a number of clients in the Licensed Trade.
The role would cover the Middlesex / Harrow area to support of Gibbs Gillespie brand, however the work for the Licensed Trade would be a wider geographical area.
Required Skills and Experience
- RICS Qualified
- Able to undertake RICS Condition reports (Homebuyers / Building Surveys)
- Experience of preparing Schedules of Condition (preferable)
Monday to Friday 8:30pm to 5:30pm
By joining Leaders Romans Group, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are
- Competitive salary
- LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
- Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
- Staff discount on property and financial services
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Eye care vouchers
- Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
- Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
- Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a Surveyor here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies