We are always looking for individuals that are driven, creative and ambitious to succeed. We ensure our employees are provided with fantastic development opportunities and rewards. To name a few we provide…
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
- An additional 10 days holiday every 5 years service
- Private Medical Insurance
- LRG extras Staff discounts with many retailers
- Employee assistance programme
- Staff discount on property and financial services
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Eye care voucher
- Annual incentives
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
- Support to gain relevant professional qualifications
We also offer learning opportunities to our employees that provide great ways to gain and enhance skills, knowledge and experience that may be needed at certain stages of their career.
There are many different upskilling opportunities available across the business covering a wide variety of job roles, and can lead to professional qualifications. These allow you to study alongside your normal duties and your training costs are funded by the Leaders Romans Group (LRG).
Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced Senior Letting Negotiator looking for a step up or a current Assistant Lettings Manager, inspiring and highly motivated individual to plan, direct and assist in the operations of our Lettings branch, maximising new business opportunities and ensuring forecasted levels of income, profits and costs are achieved.
In addition, Assistant Lettings Manager you will...
- Grow the business by empowering your teams via regular one-to-ones
- Set and monitor realistic and measurable objectives and targets for your teams
- Understanding the local market and competitors’ activity
- Implement and maintain the Group’s Business Generation policy and maximise all ancillary sales
- Ensure teams consistently provide excellent customer service and customer experience
- Identify opportunities to build and maintain community interaction
- Manage talent pool and plan for succession by identifying and nurturing rising stars
- Carry out appropriate recruitment, appraisals, staff development, and performance management
Skills and Attributes
To succeed, you must possess a proven track record of driving performance and increasing revenue, ideally within the property industry. You will also...
• Be able to demonstrate natural leadership skills
• Motivate and inspire success in all your teams
• Nurture talent and aid career development
• Possess a positive can-do attitude, eye for detail, and impressive commercial acumen
Monday to Thursday 8:45am to 6pm
Fridays 8:45am to 5:30pm
1 in 2 Saturdays 9am to 1pm
By joining the Leaders Romans Group, you will get a lot more than just a career, we want to ensure that you never stand still and are always fulfilling your potential.
In a company as large as ours there’s always room for progression and we will support you in finding the right path and work with you to enhance your skills as well as offering you a competitive salary package and the opportunity to grow your expertise at an expanding company.
We wish you every success with your job search. The closing date should be treated as a guide. We reserve the right to close the vacancy, or not review applications once we have received sufficient applications. We do aim to close the vacancy once a candidate has been selected. We would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.