We are a large property business with strong focus in lettings, sales and property management. Acquisitions are a key growth strategy.
You will be responsible for…
- Assisting with implementation of new systems and processes once we acquire a business.
- Deliver training one to one, and where required, group training to newly acquired branch staff
- Produce training notes and updates to the Acquisition Integration Manager
- Assist in qualifying key acquisition data in respect of but not limited to available properties, tenancy renewals, property visits, deposit protection, Gas, Electric, Smoke Alarms, CO Alarms, EPC, Right to Rent Checks, HMO Licences
- Assist with client account enquiries
- Evaluate and provide progress and exit reports as required to Acquisition Integration Manager
- Provide refresher training following changes to products or procedures
- Assist with trouble-shooting, investigations and special projects as required
- All of the above duties include mobility within the LRG network as and when required
These duties may be reasonably amended from time to time at the discretion of the management.
- Lettings Experience is essential
- Property Management experience
- Good IT Skills
- Knowledge of Propco
- NFOPP Qualifications preferred but not essential
- Ability to work under pressure to specific deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with great attention to detail
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Ability to manage own time and work remotely
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to a changing environment
Dress Code: Professional Attire
Please note: This is a field based-role - covering locations all across the UK. However initial training will be in either our:
Norwich and Cringleford
Property Management hubs and you therefore must be in commuting distance to one of these locations.
The role will require travelling some distance and will include overnight stays over a long period. A company car will be provided.
We can offer a 4 day week working pattern
either Tues to Fri or Mon to Thurs; 9am start and 6pm finish
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any enquiries please feel free to call 01903 890042 or email the recruitment department via firstname.lastname@example.org.