LRG is one of the largest multi-faceted property companies in the UK. Our brands include Leaders, Romans, Boyer, Gibbs-Gillespie, Moginie James, Outlook Property, scottfraser, Hill & Clarke, Revolution, Dunlop Heywood, Mortgage Scout, Bode Insurance Services, Three Sixty Space and Three Sixty Maintenance. All of which are supported by a centralised specialist team.
Our teams are experienced in their industries and local areas, providing a market-leading service and advice to a huge variety of customers across the country. Many of our brands are regularly recognised with awards for the work they do.
Our brands have been operational for over 30 years and through a combination of acquisition and organic growth, we are continuing to grow all areas of our business and, we are not done yet!
The role will suit an ambitious self-motivated individual that is looking to progress their career into management within the Lettings Industry. You will be motivated by successful targets and you will have a proactive, flexible and confident approach. You will be passionate about the property industry and have experience in property in either lettings or sales.This will be the start of a rewarding long term career with a leading lettings company that has a diverse property portfolio.
Our Salary and Benefits
- Competitive Salary with Opportunity To Earn Commission Scheme
- Company Car
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Sick Pay Scheme
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
- An additional 10 days holiday every 5 years of service
- LRG Extra’s discount platform with over 1000 retailers.
- Employee assistance programme
- Staff discount on group property and financial services
- Eye care vouchers
- Staff Referral scheme
- Responsible for driving new opportunities, business generation, sourcing market appraisals
- You will be familiar with market conditions, competitors and proactively seek new business
- Network locally to build a network of contacts and new business opportunities
- Build strong relationships with local property owners
- Work towards and achieving personal and branch targets
- Deliver exceptional customer service over the phone and face to face
- Represent the company in a professional manner
· Negotiate terms and seeing business through to completion with high levels of customer service
· Develop and maintain open professional relationships with clients and colleagues
· Keep CRM systems updated
· Actively participate in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities
- A full, valid UK driving license
- At least 1 year of experience in lettings
- A proactive, flexible and confident approach.
- An appetite for further learning (ARLA and management training)
Monday to Thursday 9am-6:30pm, Friday 9am-6pm
1 in 2 Saturdays 9am-4pm
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any enquiries please feel free to call 01903 890042 or email the recruitment department via email@example.com.
Hiring our talent through our Internal Recruitment Team is our primary channel and always our first approach. We always recommend an early direct application by applying on our careers page. We do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. If by exception we seek agency support it is always after a search by our recruitment team and by invitation only, to our PSL agencies, via LRG permanent recruitment terms.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.