We are always looking for individuals that are driven, creative and ambitious to succeed.
There are many different upskilling opportunities available across the business covering a wide variety of job roles, and can lead to professional qualifications. These allow you to study alongside your normal duties and your training costs are funded by us.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, we want to ensure that you never stand still and are always fulfilling your potential.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
- An additional 10 days holiday every 5 years of service
- LRG Extras - Staff discounts with many retailers
- Free 24 hour Employee assistance programme
- Staff discount on property and financial services
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Eye care vouchers
- Annual award incentives
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
- Support to gain relevant professional qualifications
As a Graduate Surveyor, your main responsibility will be to assist surveyors in the preparation of reports.
With guidance from Surveyors or Counsellor/Supervisor, you will also develop an understanding of building pathology, residential Building Surveys / Homebuyers, defect analysis / reports and Party Wall matters .
Travel throughout the South of England and overnight stays will be required for this role
Required Skills and Experience
· You'll be comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment
· Have excellent communication, planning and organisational skills
· Confident working to deadlines
· Proficient use of Microsoft Office and have excellent IT skills
· Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
· CPD required in line with APC
· RICS exempt degree for Building Surveying pathway an essential
Location - We are looking for someone located within commuting distance to Reading / Bracknell as you will initially be required to shadow our Surveyors in these locations.
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
Hiring our talent through our Internal Recruitment Team is our primary channel and always our first approach. We always recommend an early direct application by applying on our careers page. We do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. If by exception we seek agency support it is always after a search by our recruitment team and by invitation only, to our PSL agencies, via LRG permanent recruitment terms.