Assistant Sales Manager/ Valuer- Bognor Regis
LRG is one of the largest multi-faceted property companies in the UK. Our brands include Leaders, Romans, Boyer, Gibbs-Gillespie, Moginie James, Outlook Property, scottfraser, Hill & Clarke, Revolution, Dunlop Heywood, Mortgage Scout, Bode Insurance Services, Three Sixty Space and Three Sixty Maintenance. All of which are supported by a centralised specialist team.
Our teams are experienced in their industries and local areas, providing a market-leading service and advice to a huge variety of customers across the country. Many of our brands are regularly recognised with awards for the work they do.
Our brands have been operational for over 30 years and through a combination of acquisition and organic growth, we are continuing to grow all areas of our business and, we are not done yet!
Our company is nominated for the Great Place To Work Award (also part of the Engage Awards) and our Learning and Development team are nominated for the Learning and Development Award and the L&D Team Award in the 2021 Personnel Today Awards.
We are always looking for individuals that are driven, creative and ambitious to succeed.
There are many different upskilling opportunities available across the business covering a wide variety of job roles, and can lead to professional qualifications. Subject to management approval we allow you to study alongside your normal duties and your training costs are funded by us.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, we want to ensure that you never stand still and are always fulfilling your potential.
- Competitive Salary + (OTE)
- Company Car
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
- An additional 10 days holiday every 5 years of service
- LRG Extras - Staff discounts with many retailers
- Free 24 hour Employee assistance programme
- Staff discount on property and financial services
- Pension with employer contributions
- Eye care vouchers
- Annual award incentives
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
- Support to gain relevant professional qualifications
As Assistant Sales Manager you will motivate and inspire others as you demonstrate impeccable professionalism.
- Be responsible for assisting with the running and performance of your team
- Work towards delivering a business plan target
- Be responsible for individual and team performance of various cross selling disciplines
- Register enquires from prospective vendors and book assessments.
- Value properties
- Advise vendors of legal obligations
- Assess the financial position of applicants.
- Keep updated on market conditions and competitor activities.
- Contribute innovative marketing ideas and support related initiatives.
- Be committed to staff satisfaction and career development.
- Carry out duties with integrity -meeting and exceeding both personal and branch targets
Required Skills and Experience
To succeed, you will need a proven track record in property sales, as well as be an outstanding listener and a confident communicator at all levels. You will also...
- Ideally possess experience in the field of estate agency
- Have proven capability of Leading by example
- Be able to demonstrate great customer service skills
- A full valid UK driving licence
Monday to Friday 8:45am - 6pm
1 in 2 Saturdays 9am-4pm
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any enquiries please feel free to call 01903 890042 or email the recruitment department via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hiring our talent through our Internal Recruitment Team is our primary channel and always our first approach. We always recommend an early direct application by applying on our careers page. We do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. If by exception we seek agency support it is always after a search by our recruitment team and by invitation only, to our PSL agencies, via LRG permanent recruitment terms.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.