We are always looking for individuals that are driven, creative and ambitious to succeed.
There are many different upskilling opportunities available across the business covering a wide variety of job roles, and can lead to professional qualifications. These allow you to study alongside your normal duties and your training costs are funded by us.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, we want to ensure that you never stand still and are always fulfilling your potential.
- Competitive Salary
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
- An additional 10 days holiday every 5 years of service
- LRG Extras - Staff discounts with many retailers
- Free 24 hour Employee assistance programme
- Staff discount on property and financial services
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Eye care vouchers
- Annual award incentives
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
- Support to gain relevant professional qualifications
- Remote working possible with occasional office work required
We are looking for a Move Manager to look after our transactions once a property has gone under offer – you’ll be liaising with buyers, sellers, solicitors and other estate agents to include developers until exchange and completion.
- -Liaising with solicitors in order to get legal updates with regards to your clients transaction.
- -Updating clients on a regular basis with progress on their sale/purchase.
- -Troubleshooting potential problems in the conveyancing process.
- -Updating our in house system to provide detailed updates as to the current position of a sale or purchase.
- -Issuing invoices to solicitors once a transaction has exchanged.
- -Identify cross selling opportunities and additional revenue streams throughout the conveyancing process for Romans.
- -Provide outstanding and exceptional customer service to all of our clients throughout the conveyancing process.
- -Liaising and chasing solicitors throughout the conveyancing process who can sometimes be a little difficult to deal with.
- -Diffusing and resolving volatile situations that arise throughout the conveyancing process.
- -Working to tight deadlines and managing a constantly changing caseload of clients –Being professional and staying calm at all times when clients may not as this is a highly stressful and sometimes lengthy process.
- Covering 4 offices some variable/flexible working options
- Outstanding communication skills
- Problem solving
- The ability to hit deadlines
- The ability to multitask and prioritise
- Knowledge of the property industry and conveyancing process would be ideal but training will be provided.
Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any enquiries please feel free to call 01903 890042 or email the recruitment department via email@example.com.
Hiring our talent through our Internal Recruitment Team is our primary channel and always our first approach. We always recommend an early direct application by applying on our careers page. We do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. If by exception we seek agency support it is always after a search by our recruitment team and by invitation only, to our PSL agencies, via LRG permanent recruitment terms.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications. to