LRG is one of the largest multi-faceted property companies in the UK. Our brands include Leaders, Romans, Boyer, Gibbs-Gillespie, Moginie James, Outlook Property, scottfraser, Hill & Clarke, Revolution, Dunlop Heywood, Mortgage Scout, Bode Insurance Services, Three Sixty Space and Three Sixty Maintenance. All of which are supported by a centralised specialist team.
Our teams are experienced in their industries and local areas, providing a market-leading service and advice to a huge variety of customers across the country. Many of our brands are regularly recognised with awards for the work they do.
Our brands have been operational for over 30 years and through a combination of acquisition and organic growth, we are continuing to grow all areas of our business and, we are not done yet!
Our company is nominated for the Great Place To Work Award (also part of the Engage Awards) and our Learning and Development team are nominated for the Learning and Development Award and the L&D Team Award in the 2021 Personnel Today Awards.
We are always looking for individuals that are driven, creative and ambitious to succeed.
There are many different upskilling opportunities available across the business covering a wide variety of job roles, and can lead to professional qualifications. Subject to management approval we allow you to study alongside your normal duties and your training costs are funded by us.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, we want to ensure that you never stand still and are always fulfilling your potential.
- £32,000 + OTE £34,000
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
- An additional 10 days holiday every 5 years of service
- LRG Extras - Staff discounts with many retailers
- Free 24 hour Employee assistance programme
- Staff discount on property and financial services
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Eye care vouchers
- Family friendly Maternity, Adoption ,Paternity and parental bereavement policies (subject to conditions)
- Annual award incentives
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
- Support to gain relevant professional qualifications
We are looking to recruit an Electrician to deliver a high-quality service at residential properties with the main focus being on Electrical Condition Reports, Electrical installations/ Remedial work and general fault finding in occupied and vacant residential properties
Duties and responsibilities:
- Carrying out ECIR
- Fault Diagnosis
- Electrical Repair work
- Survey/report and quote for Electrical Installation work/Remedial work
- Central Heating Wiring
Required Skills and Experience
- You will have safety at the forefront of everything you do
- Excellent people skills and a dynamic approach to your work
- Have proven experience in completing Electrical condition reports and all aspects of inspection and testing.
- City and Guilds 2395 Inspection and Testing
- City and Guilds 2382 18th Edition IEE wiring Regulations
- A full UK driving Licence
- IT Literate
- Ability to use a handheld terminal/ Toughbook
- A flexible working approach and a desire to create a positive customer experience
- Smart Appearance
Nice to Have
- City and Guilds 2919 electric vehicle charging
- Be Time Served
Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any enquiries please feel free to call 01903 890042 or email the recruitment department via email@example.com.
Hiring our talent through our Internal Recruitment Team is our primary channel and always our first approach. We always recommend an early direct application by applying on our careers page. We do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. If by exception we seek agency support it is always after a search by our recruitment team and by invitation only, to our PSL agencies, via LRG permanent recruitment terms.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications. We wish you every success with your job search.