LRG is one of the largest multi-faceted property companies in the UK. Our brands include Leaders, Romans, Boyer, Gibbs-Gillespie, Moginie James, Outlook Property, scottfraser, Hill & Clarke, Revolution, Dunlop Heywood, Mortgage Scout, Bode Insurance Services, Three Sixty Space and Three Sixty Maintenance. All of which are supported by a centralised specialist team.
Our teams are experienced in their industries and local areas, providing a market-leading service and advice to a huge variety of customers across the country. Many of our brands are regularly recognised with awards for the work they do.
Our brands have been operational for over 30 years and through a combination of acquisition and organic growth, we are continuing to grow all areas of our business and, we are not done yet!
We are always looking for individuals that are driven, creative and ambitious to succeed.
By joining the Leaders Romans Group, you will get a lot more than just a career, we want to ensure that you never stand still and are always fulfilling your potential. In a company as large as ours, with a diverse property offering, there's always room for progression.
There are many different upskilling opportunities available across the business covering a wide variety of job roles, and can lead to professional qualifications. These allow you to study alongside your normal duties and your training costs are funded by the Leaders Romans Group (LRG).
- Competitive Salary
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
- An additional 10 days holiday every 5 years of service
- LRG Extras - Staff discounts with many retailers
- Free 24 hour Employee assistance programme
- Staff discount on property and financial services
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Eye care vouchers
- Family friendly Maternity, Adoption ,Paternity and parental bereavement policies (subject to conditions)
- Annual award incentives
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
- Support to gain relevant professional qualifications
As a Property Coordinator you will be responsible for driving new opportunities, carrying out relevant property matches and negotiating offers between landlords and tenants.
- Identifying and maximising business opportunities
- Booking property viewings and registering applicants
- Delivering exceptional customer service over the phone and face to face
- Working towards and achieving personal and branch targets
- Negotiating and agreeing tenancies
- Representing the company in a professional manner
- Building strong relationships with local property owners
To succeed as a Property Coordinator you will be ambitious, hard-working and target driven
You will also:
- Be able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Have strong negotiation and communication skills
- Enjoy working with the public over the phone and face to face
- Be a competitive individual driven to succeed
Monday to Friday 9 am – 6 pm
1 in 2 Saturdays 9 am – 4 pm
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any enquiries please feel free to call 01903 890042 or email the recruitment department via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hiring our talent through our Internal Recruitment Team is our primary channel and always our first approach. We always recommend an early direct application by applying on our careers page. We do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. If by exception we seek agency support it is always after a search by our recruitment team and by invitation only, to our PSL agencies, via LRG permanent recruitment terms.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.