LRG is one of the largest multi-faceted property companies in the UK. Our brands include Leaders, Romans, Boyer, Gibbs-Gillespie, Moginie James, Outlook Property, Portico, scottfraser, Hill & Clarke, Revolution, Dunlop Heywood, Mortgage Scout, Bode Insurance Services, Three Sixty Space and Three Sixty Maintenance. All of which are supported by a centralised specialist team.
Our teams are experienced in their industries and local areas, providing a market-leading service and advice to a huge variety of customers across the country. Many of our brands are regularly recognised with awards for the work they do.
Our brands have been operational for over 30 years and through a combination of acquisition and organic growth, we are continuing to grow all areas of our business and, we are not done yet!
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- You will be entitled to Pro-rated paid annual leave
- LRG Extras - Staff discounts with many retailers
- Free 24 hour Employee assistance programme
- Staff discount on property and financial services
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £400 for full time permanent staff
This role could lead to further opportunities within the branch or with our company if you demonstrate a passion to succeed.
As a Home Guide you will be responsible for showing properties positively to achieve lets and/or sales.
- Ensuring properties are secure after showings
- Report on any need for repairs or lack of security at properties, returning keys immediately after each showing
- Qualify applicants to assess their financial status prior to arranging viewings
- Promote Properties and services effectively to achieve targets
- Feed back to the relevant managers / consultants on applicants’ needs and add notes to our in house systems
To succeed you will possess outstanding communication skills, including an excellent telephone manner.
You will also…
- Demonstrate a genuine passion for working in the property industry.
- Be available to work Saturdays / Weekend as required.
- Possess a confident, positive approach and deliver great customer service
- Present the company in a professional manner
- Have a full UK driving licence and a flexible attitude
- Knowledge of the local area an advantage
- Property Experience beneficial
Saturdays 9am to 3pm
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any enquiries please feel free to call 01903 890042 or email the recruitment department via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hiring our talent through our Internal Recruitment Team is our primary channel and always our first approach. We always recommend an early direct application by applying on our careers page. We do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. If by exception we seek agency support it is always after a search by our recruitment team and by invitation only, to our PSL agencies, via LRG permanent recruitment terms.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.