LRG is one of the largest multi-faceted property companies in the UK. Our brands include Leaders, Romans, Boyer, Gibbs-Gillespie, Moginie James, Outlook Property, Portico, scottfraser, Hill & Clarke, Revolution, Dunlop Heywood, Mortgage Scout, Bode Insurance Services, Three Sixty Space and Three Sixty Maintenance. All of which are supported by a centralised specialist team.
Our teams are experienced in their industries and local areas, providing a market-leading service and advice to a huge variety of customers across the country. Many of our brands are regularly recognised with awards for the work they do.
Our brands have been operational for over 30 years and through a combination of acquisition and organic growth, we are continuing to grow all areas of our business and, we are not done yet!
We are always looking for individuals that are driven, creative and ambitious to succeed.
There are many different upskilling opportunities available across the business covering a wide variety of job roles, and can lead to professional qualifications. Subject to management approval we allow you to study alongside your normal duties and your training costs are funded by us.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, we want to ensure that you never stand still and are always fulfilling your potential.
- Competitive Salary
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
- An additional 10 days holiday every 5 years of service
- LRG Extras - Staff discounts with many retailers
- Free 24 hour Employee assistance programme
- Staff discount on property and financial services
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Eye care vouchers
- Family friendly Maternity, Adoption ,Paternity and parental bereavement policies (subject to conditions)
- Annual award incentives
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
- Support to gain relevant professional qualifications
Working within our fast paced property management team, we are looking to recruit a senior property inspector, that will manage and support a team of property inspectors.
- Responsible, alongside the PI Team Leader for the recruitment, on-boarding and training of new staff.
- Assist the Inventory Manager and PI Team Leaders with the development and implementation of new processes and incentives
- Manage and drive a regional team of Property Inspectors to ensure efficiency and productivity is maximised in-line with department KPIs.
- Maintain effective diary management and ensure optimal schedules in order to meet business needs.
- Ensure quality of reporting and department codes of practice are upheld.
- Ensure interdepartmental communication is maintained at all times.
- Hold daily team meetings and monthly 1-2-1s with property inspectors.
- Provide the team with additional training, guidance and mentorship.
- Support staff morale and welfare.
- Achieve and maintain relevant industry qualifications.
Field-based position with a combination of home and office working, up to 50% remote, depending on business needs.
Required Skills and Experience
Professional, hardworking and self-motivated individual with a strong eye for detail
Good organisational and planning skills
Full valid UK driving license
Desirable: Experience of customer call centre property sales / lettings department and Propco experience
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any enquiries please feel free to call 01903 890042 or email the recruitment department via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hiring our talent through our Internal Recruitment Team is our primary channel and always our first approach. We always recommend an early direct application by applying on our careers page. We do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. If by exception we seek agency support it is always after a search by our recruitment team and by invitation only, to our PSL agencies, via LRG permanent recruitment terms.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications. We wish you every success with your job search.