The Leaders Romans Group are looking to expand their property maintenance offering to the lettings and residential sales market and as a result have a need for an gas engineer to work within their property maintenance team.
We are always looking for individuals that are driven, creative and ambitious to succeed.
There are many different upskilling opportunities available across the business covering a wide variety of job roles, and can lead to professional qualifications. Subject to management approval we allow you to study alongside your normal duties and your training costs are funded by us.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, we want to ensure that you never stand still and are always fulfilling your potential.
· Competitive Salary plus additional bonus scheme available based on performance
· 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
· An additional 10 days holiday every 5 years of service
· LRG Extras - Staff discounts with many retailers
· Free 24 hour Employee assistance programme
· Staff discount on property and financial services
· Salary sacrifice pension
· Eye care vouchers
· Annual award incentives
· Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
· Support to gain relevant professional qualifications
Duties and responsibilities
· Gas Safety Certificates.
· Boiler breakdown repairs and servicing.
· Fault Diagnosis.
· Heating upgrades.
· Installation and servicing of Vented/Unvented cylinders.
· Best Practice advice.
· Resolution of general minor plumbing/heating issues etc.
· Plumbing – replacing taps, toilet fill and flush valves etc
Required Skills and Qualifications
· Gas Safe registered for at least 5 years
· At least 5 years’ experience in a similar customer focussed role.
· CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, CPA1, HTR1, MET1, WAT1.
· A full valid UK Driving Licence
· Smart in appearance and willing to wear uniform provided.
· Due to the nature of the role a DBS check will be required prior to commencing employment.
Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any enquiries please feel free to call 01903 890042 or email the recruitment department via email@example.com.
Hiring our talent through our Internal Recruitment Team is our primary channel and always our first approach. We always recommend an early direct application by applying on our careers page. We do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. If by exception we seek agency support it is always after a search by our recruitment team and by invitation only, to our PSL agencies, via LRG permanent recruitment terms.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.