Boyer (part of the Leaders Romans Group) is established as one of the leading consultancies in planning, development economics and design in the UK. With a creative, dynamic and collaborative culture, we provide advice to major developers and house-builders on challenging and prestigious projects. We have an established presence in England and Wales.
We offer the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- 22 days annual leave + bank Holidays per annum increasing by one day per year of service to a maximum entitlement of 27 days.
- An additional 10 days holiday every 5 years of service
- LRG Extras - Staff discounts with many retailers
- Private medical Insurance
- Death in service benefit
- Free 24 hour Employee assistance programme
- Staff discount on property and financial services
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Family friendly Maternity, Adoption ,Paternity and parental bereavement policies (subject to conditions)
- Staff referrals bonus when introducing new permanent staff to our business
- Support to gain relevant professional qualifications
We are seeking to recruit an Associate Director. You will contribute to the growth and development of the team and client base in the region. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package, which will be based on experience; varied and interesting project work; and a friendly working environment for a national consultant with an excellent reputation.
Required Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will :
• Be a director in an established planning practice
• Have a minimum of 10 years’ experience and be MRTPI
• Have a track record of established project work and client following
• Be an expert in planning within the geographic area
• Demonstrate experience leading teams
• Be motivated and share our vision to continue to grow a highly successful office
• Have a desire to contribute to development of the wider business
The successful candidate will be subject to a DBS background check.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any enquiries please feel free to call 01903 890042 or email the recruitment department via email@example.com.
Hiring our talent through our Internal Recruitment Team is our primary channel and always our first approach. We always recommend an early direct application by applying on our careers page. We do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. If by exception we seek agency support it is always after a search by our recruitment team and by invitation only, to our PSL agencies, via LRG permanent recruitment terms.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible.