Boyer (part of the Leaders Romans Group) is established as one of the leading consultancies in planning, development economics and design in the UK. With a creative, dynamic and collaborative culture, we provide advice to major developers and house-builders on challenging and prestigious projects. We have an established presence in England and Wales.
For this full-time position, we offer the following benefits:
· Competitive Salary
· 25 days annual leave + bank holidays per annum, increasing by one day per year of service, to a maximum entitlement of 30 days
· An additional 10 days holiday every 5 years of service
· LRG Extras - Staff discounts with many retailers
· Free 24 hour Employee assistance programme
· Staff discount on property and financial services
· Salary sacrifice pension
· Death in Service benefit
· Private medical insurance
· Cycle to work scheme
· Eye care vouchers
· Staff referrals bonus when introducing new permanent staff to our business
· Support to gain relevant professional qualifications
We are committed to nurturing the best planning talent and continue to expand our diverse team and are looking to recruit a Planner with the following attributes:
• Have a RTPI accredited degree / are working towards it
• A minimum of 1 year post graduate planning experience
• Some experience of working on residential and mixed-use developments
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to use their own initiative
• A strong teamwork ethic
You will work alongside an experienced team to help deliver significant projects involving strategic planning, development management planning, and planning project coordination for a range of private and public sector clients.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package, which will be based on experience; regular CPD opportunities; varied and interesting project work; and a friendly working environment for a national consultant with an excellent reputation.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any
enquiries please feel free to call 01903 890042 or email the recruitment
department via email@example.com.
Hiring our talent through our Internal Recruitment Team is our
primary channel and always our first approach. We always recommend an early
direct application by applying on our careers page. We do not accept
speculative CVs from agencies. If by exception we seek agency support it is
always after a search by our recruitment team and by invitation only, to our
PSL agencies, via LRG permanent recruitment terms.
The closing date should be treated as a guide. We reserve the
right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we
would advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE