Boyer (part of the Leaders Romans Group) is established as one of the leading consultancies in planning, development economics and design in the UK. With a creative, dynamic and collaborative culture, we provide advice to major developers and house-builders on challenging and prestigious projects. We have an established presence in England and Wales.
We offer the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave per annum (plus bank holidays) increasing by one day per year of service to a
maximum entitlement of 30 days
- An additional 10 days holiday every 5 years of service
- LRG Extras - Staff discounts with many retailers
- Private medical Insurance
- Death in service benefit
- Free 24 hour Employee assistance programme
- Staff discount on property and financial services
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Staff referrals bonus when introducing new permanent staff to our business
- Support to gain relevant professional qualifications
As part of the London Planning team you will contribute to the delivery of significant projects involving strategic planning, development management planning, and planning project coordination for a range of private and public sector clients.
We are committed to nurturing the best planning talent and continue to expand our diverse team and are looking to recruit an established professional with the following attributes:
- Commercial approach with the ability to apply your planning knowledge effectively within the wider property context
- Excellent analytical and written skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Energetic and proactive approach with a willingness to learn and excel
- Confident in client facing situations and in project managing schemes
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package, which will be based on experience; regular CPD opportunities; varied and interesting project work; and a friendly working environment for a national consultant with an excellent reputation.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any enquiries please feel free to call 01903 890042 or email the recruitment department via email@example.com.
Hiring our talent through our Internal Recruitment Team is our primary channel and always our first approach. We always recommend an early direct application by applying on our careers page. We do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. If by exception we seek agency support it is always after a search by our recruitment team and by invitation only, to our PSL agencies, via LRG permanent recruitment terms.
The closing date should be treated as a guide. We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE