We are always looking for individuals that are driven, creative and ambitious to succeed.
There are many different upskilling opportunities available across the business covering a wide variety of job roles, and can lead to professional qualifications. These allow you to study alongside your normal duties and your training costs are funded by us.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, we want to ensure that you never stand still and are always fulfilling your potential.
- Competitive Apprentice Salary
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
- An additional 10 days holiday award every 5 years of service
- LRG Extras - Staff discounts with many retailers
- Free 24 hour Employee assistance programme
- Staff discount on property and financial services
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Eye care vouchers
- Annual award incentives
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
- Support to gain relevant professional qualifications
As an apprentice you will work in a branch and receive on the job training. You will be enrolled on an apprenticeship course and work towards professional qualifications.
You will identify and maximise business opportunities, as well as canvass for valuation leads and appointments. You will also...
- Achieve personal key performance indicators and branch forecasts
- Communicate with prospective and existing clients
- Respond to applicant enquiries and arrange viewings
- Conduct accompanied viewing appointments
- Build alliances with local developers through active networking
- Sell company products and services in a professional manner
- Contribute marketing ideas and support related initiatives
Required Skills and Experience
To succeed you will need to be comfortable working in a target driven role. You will also...
- Be calm, motivated and highly organised
- Possess strong influencing and customer service skills
- Possess an exemplary telephone manner
You are invited to join our talent pool and register your interest.
Please make it clear in a covering letter when you are available from and the locations of interest.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any enquiries please feel free to call 01903 890042 or email the recruitment department via email@example.com.
Hiring our talent through our Internal Recruitment Team is our primary channel and always our first approach.
We do not hire apprentices via employment agencies. We do not accept speculative CVs from agencies.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.